Job Opening - Broadcast Motion Designer
We are seeking a Broadcast Motion Designer to join our creative team! We are specifically looking for someone with a strong design sense and natural ability to creatively apply layout, type, and dynamic movement to their designs. This person should have excellent interpersonal skills. Additionally, the ability to follow through on promised timetables and meet or exceed given deadlines is essential. Experience with After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator is required.
- Develop and execute concepts and motion design solutions
- Translate project characteristics and creative direction into concepts and design solutions
- Implement solutions with good artistry and can be easily redirected as needed
- Effectively take direction, work collaboratively, and participate with other designers, producers, editors, and the VP, Design & Creative
- Create and design logos for new programming, concepts and shows
- Design and animate in-show graphics
- Update episodic in-show graphics and animations
- Design and create graphics for on-air and off-air promotion, as well as internal presentations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
COMPETENCIES and EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator required
- Experience with Adobe InDesign is a plus
- Strong understanding of logo design, typography, and layout
- Demonstrated ability to apply creative skills in innovative ways that elevate excellence
- Knowledge of trends influencing design in general and television specifically
- Ability to multi-task and to manage a deadline in conjunction with other team members
- Experience with Cinema 4D is a big plus
- Experience with editing software like Adobe Premiere and/or Avid a plus
- Photography experience is a plus
- Knowledge of production and postproduction process is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or a related field preferred but not required
TO APPLY, CLICK THE APPLICATION LINK BELOW.