Job Opening - Assistant Editor/Media Manager
JOB OVERVIEW: Assistant Editor/ Media Manager is responsible for receiving and processing all of the raw footage and audio that comes in from the field and then organizing and logging this footage.
- Prepares video and audio media for editing
- Should have an extensive knowledge of the post-production process
- Troubleshoot technical issues as soon as they are identified
- Preparing projects for editing
- Format hard drives, consolidating media, and creating Avid projects
- Ingest various types of Audio and Video media, including but not limited to Sony XAVC, Canon camera media, DNxHR, ProRes, GoPro media, iPhone media, MXF files, and various .Mov files.
- Perform job according to client requests and technical specifications
- Perform video and audio syncing, multigrouping, logging footage, creating cutdowns, creating screeners and creating A-cuts
- Perform other post-production duties as directed by supervisors
- Document daily work completed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
COMPETENCIES and EXPERIENCE
- Highly technical and able to process different formats of video and media cards
- Thorough knowledge of digital media
- Must have experience with and an understanding of multiple camera video file types
- Experience with Avid Media Composer
- Should be able to follow and execute direction well
- 1 year of professional experience
CLICK HERE to apply!